[Space] Tether string issue

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:12:01 PDT 2010

You might also ask some of the knot/boat enthusiasts.  You're likely to get
a lot more than you wanted to hear with advice, but they can probably point
you in the right direction.  I think Shannon is on this list, but also David
knows quite a lot about low-weight high-strength stuff and where to get it.
 The stuff he got for Ephemerisle might do quite well for this application.

"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.