[Space] Where is everyone?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:15:15 PDT 2010

I'm halfway down the peninsula, stopped off by the shop, but I have no idea
if it'll be worth the cost of gas to drive down there and help out, since
I'm so late.  I have no idea of how to get ahold of anyone, so I'm kind of
blind at this point.  I'll keep trying and maybe I can figure out what's
going on.

You don't need me for anything specific, do you?

"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.