[Space] Saturday Yuri plans

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:40:04 PDT 2010

We need more info sheets on what noisebridge is all about.

On Apr 10, 2010 8:34 AM, "Christie Dudley" <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:

I will be taking my van down and so far it's empty.  No reason to get a
second vehicle.

However, it would be good to get a report from the folks that closed down
yesterday to see how things went.  I would imagine it'll be a good idea to
get there early enough that we can top off the balloon if it's sagging.

Is there anything we need to bring that got lost or forgotten?

"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.