[Space] helium tanks

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Aug 28 20:56:01 PDT 2010

Project Bacchus had a launch abort this weekend, so we ended up deciding
to hold onto two 5' tanks of helium (one partially discharged, one full)
rather than taking a bath on returning them to our vendor.  For the time
being, I stored them next to Spacebridge's extant tank at 2169.

We're renting, not buying, these tanks, and I'll label them as such in
the morning.

If everybody is OK with this, we'd like to store them there for a few
weeks -- we're probably going to launch either 9/4, 9/11, or 9/18.

If this is a problem for Spacebridge, I'll gladly move them somewhere
else, just let me know.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-andy