[Space] Launch names

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 13:57:45 PDT 2010

Delta? oops looks like that wiki page could use some love.  Delta
was successful, but too much ambient light caused our first attempt of an
upward facing camera to return with rather boring pictures of blue (we
didn't expect much from the images but the exif data was invaluable).
 The horizontal camera did get some good pictures that I'll link to after