[Space] Put your stuff on the wiki!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:37:39 PST 2010

I reorganized the wiki page a little giving bold sections header lines so we
get an automatic TOC and sections that are individually editable.

I think we should have general concepts and ideas, such as Ozzy's "fleet
plan" linked on the main page lest our real work be overtaken by the
"related topic matter" links.  I suspect it'll be easy to get too much
hierarchy going, making it difficult to find more complex ideas that are
"work in progress" over the course of several launches.

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.