[Space] Pics

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:27:00 PST 2010

I have just broken down and upgraded to a pro account on Flikr so I'm
posting the pics from barbot, the pyro and the remainder of the spacebridge
pics too.  Life has gotten interesting.

I have had 2 requests on the pics - one from CNET and the other from a
German speaker who wants to use an image for an album cover.  (Neat!)  I've
given the nod on both, according to the CC license we discussed.

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.