[Space] Mission Science + Spacebridge = LED Floaties in Dolores Park

Mario Landau Holdsworth mariolh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 16:54:42 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to creative ideas from Christopher and others at SpaceBridge we will
be launching approximately 100 helium party balloons with LEDs and stamped
addressed postcards.

The launch will happen around 9pm Thursday July 8th in Dolores Park. I
talked to the kids in my class and it seems like most will be able to make

We would love to have you there too to participate and meet the kids!

Thanks again for the great ideas

Mission Science + Spacebridge = LED Floaties in Dolores Park
Launching LED Floaties in Dolores Park with kids!
Thu, July 8, 9pm – 10pm GMT-07:00
Dolores Park San Francisco
Mario Landau Holdsworth
space at lists.noisebridge.net