[Space] Launch this Saturday!

Blake Barrett Blake at BlakeBarrett.net
Sat Jun 26 13:08:57 PDT 2010


Cameron,
   The launch site is an intersection out in the middle of no-where.
I have tried to put some useful info on the launch plan here:
http://spaceballoonproject.blogspot.com/2010/06/first-night-launch-planned.htmlThe
link to the google map is on that page. Hope to see you tonight.

Blake

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM, Jeffries, Cameron <
CJeffries at calacademy.org> wrote:

> Sorry, I'm a little bit of a latecomer to this list (just added the other
> day) and I couldn't find any information on the noisebridge website about
> the launch, but if you can provide me with a little bit of info about the
> launch site to cjeffries at calacademy.org I might be able to help out with
> renting a city car share or something (depending on time and place).
>  Thanks!
> ________________________________________
> From: space-bounces at lists.noisebridge.net [
> space-bounces at lists.noisebridge.net] On Behalf Of
> space-request at lists.noisebridge.net [space-request at lists.noisebridge.net]
> Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 12:00 PM
> To: space at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Space Digest, Vol 7, Issue 28
>
> Send Space mailing list submissions to
>        space at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/space
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        space-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        space-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Space digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Launch this Saturday! (Christopher Lincoln)
>   2. Re: Launch this Saturday! (Christopher Lincoln)
>   3. Re: Launch this Saturday! (Mario Landau Holdsworth)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:57:07 -0700
> From: Christopher Lincoln <cclinco at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Space] Launch this Saturday!
> To: Jonathan Moore <moore at eds.org>
> Cc: space at lists.noisebridge.net
> Message-ID:
>        <AANLkTinW4CIaprS-ipg6SEOgUzTUV3m6-j-TAdg6AYOe at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> It's actually looking like we are short cars for the launch.  We have only
> 2
> cars so far, one has been gutted to fit the helium tanks and the other is
> my
> little 2 seater.  Is anybody else planning on going who can provide rides?
>
> Christopher
>
>
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Jonathan Moore <moore at eds.org> wrote:
>
> > I would also like to come along if there is some one who can give me a
> > ride.
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Charles Collicutt
> > <charles at collicutt.co.uk> wrote:
> > > On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 07:40:27PM -0700, Christopher Lincoln wrote:
> > >> This is a reminder that we are planning on having a launch this
> > Saturday,
> > >> June 26th.  We will be meeting at the launch site at 22:00 (link
> below)
> > >
> > > Will anyone be leaving from Noisebridge? Or anywhere else nearby in SF?
> > If
> > > so, any chance I could get a ride?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Charles
> > >
> > > "Such I hold to be the genuine use of Gunpowder;
> > >    that it makes all men alike tall."
> > >         -- Thomas Carlyle, 1831
> > >
> > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> > > Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
> > >
> > > iEYEARECAAYFAkwj+rUACgkQFuQGWe+41M3KYgCfZ67Te7zWlwtdsnXXCzFTiQvx
> > > LgsAoJxya3Tmm4pZu6xIFbva18Urbdbo
> > > =l0pC
> > > -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> > >
> > > _______________________________________________
> > > Space mailing list
> > > Space at lists.noisebridge.net
> > > https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/space
> > >
> > >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Space mailing list
> > Space at lists.noisebridge.net
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/space
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/space/attachments/20100625/23788611/attachment-0001.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:16:49 -0700
> From: Christopher Lincoln <cclinco at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Space] Launch this Saturday!
> To: Jonathan Moore <moore at eds.org>
> Cc: space at lists.noisebridge.net
> Message-ID:
>        <AANLkTinnzcJNkehzI0s-SnHDV35UYGNT0MT7kEaNcHXU at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Mario will be joining us and has room in his car
>
> On Jun 25, 2010 3:57 PM, "Christopher Lincoln" <cclinco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's actually looking like we are short cars for the launch.  We have only
> 2
> cars so far, one has been gutted to fit the helium tanks and the other is
> my
> little 2 seater.  Is anybody else planning on going who can provide rides?
>
> Christopher
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Jonathan Moore <moore at eds.org> wrote:
> >
> > I would also like to ...
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/space/attachments/20100625/07e0a839/attachment-0001.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:18:39 -0700
> From: Mario Landau Holdsworth <mariolh at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Space] Launch this Saturday!
> To: Christopher Lincoln <cclinco at gmail.com>
> Cc: space at lists.noisebridge.net
> Message-ID:
>        <AANLkTimN34fYNKG69rMulzFfU_tF5W6X7zS15IGbQRJA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> Hi Everyone,
> I will be at noisebridge at 7:30-8pm with a ride for up to 4 additional
> people to the launch site.
> Let me know if you would like a ride!
> See you tomorrow!
> -Mario
>
>
>
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Christopher Lincoln <cclinco at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Mario will be joining us and has room in his car
> >
> > On Jun 25, 2010 3:57 PM, "Christopher Lincoln" <cclinco at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > It's actually looking like we are short cars for the launch.  We have
> only
> > 2 cars so far, one has been gutted to fit the helium tanks and the other
> is
> > my little 2 seater.  Is anybody else planning on going who can provide
> > rides?
> >
> > Christopher
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Jonathan Moore <moore at eds.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > I would also like to ...
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Space mailing list
> > Space at lists.noisebridge.net
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/space
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL:
> http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/space/attachments/20100625/526e7330/attachment-0001.htm
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Space mailing list
> Space at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/space
>
>
> End of Space Digest, Vol 7, Issue 28
> ************************************
>
> _______________________________________________
> Space mailing list
> Space at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/space
>



-- 
Blake
blake at blakebarrett.net
1 559 455 7855
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/space/attachments/20100626/08d46db1/attachment.htm 


More information about the Space mailing list