[Space] Newcomer

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:22:51 PDT 2010

Yes, please come out and lend a hand.  There's not a lot "getting in the
way" if you're willing to watch and listen and lend a hand when needed.
 We're getting together tonight (I'm already late!) so if you want to stop
by, you can help in our last mad scramble to get everything together.

"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.