[Space] Fwd: Shhh.... Dorkbot invitation

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Mar 24 23:26:48 PDT 2010

Argh. I'm really sorry, but after asking me to find someone for this
slot, Karen went and confirmed someone else. I'm not happy looking like
a flake, but that's how things roll with DB. (To be fair, she is herding
cats from the Philippines and people apparently took a while getting
back to her.)

I offer heartfelt apologies and if I'm ever in charge I promise I will
give you a slot!

P.S. I'm not on the list so please cc me in any followup.

P.P.S. To me, part of the joy of DB is precisely the mental gymnastics
that you get when things *don't* mesh, so I wouldn't worry about that.