[Space] Never mind the package tracker.

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:23:24 PDT 2010

It's looking like the package tracker isn't going to fly.

Jameco doesn't have the connector for it in the 1mm pitch pins.  This
connector is *TINY*.  There's a non-zero chance that there could be
something on the hack shelf at Noisebridge that is this small, but that's
not much above zero.  I am really kicking myself for waiting to get this
since I probably could have gotten it in from Mouser if I ordered it on
Monday like I should have done as soon as I realized I needed it.

"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.