[Space] Balloon Launch

Ethan Chew spacefelix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:10:32 PDT 2011

      From the UAH Space Hardware Club's description of the FAA Regulations,
as long as you obey part 101.1 of the FAA
you can launch from anywhere your tastes fit.  Your only limit then is
what facilities you have as well as any object that can get in your way
during launch.

               - Ethan/Spacefelix, Makers Local 256

P.S. Check out the UAH Space Hardware
their projects are just amazing going from orbital cubesats, high-altitude
rocket launched can sats as well as their ballooning projects.