[Tastebridge] Tastebridge Intro

Kathryn Storm kathryn at kathrynstorm.com
Wed Dec 22 18:05:42 PST 2010

Hey everyone,

I'm Kathryn. I met a few of you last night and hope to meet more of you
soon! I spoke with Fabian about doing a once a month Tastebridge on
Wednesdays as a vegan hacker cooking workshop. I'm shooting for January
but I'm still thinking about how to attack it all.

I come from a graphic design background and am currently moving into
interactive and visual design. I'm a science and tech fan but am afraid
I'm not very good at either (yet!). Looking forward to spending more time
at Tastebridge, if not other Noisebridge events. Last night was fun and
everyone I met was really, really welcoming. I appreciate it. : )

Tgiw,
Kathryn