[Tastebridge] meeting notes - Third meeting of the group

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Tue Jul 13 23:50:17 PDT 2010


TasteBridge 7/13 notes - Third Meeting


Meeting #3


  9:31pm

Welcome everyone!


  - mailing list now exists

  - go to the wiki or failing that, email Glen to join the list


5 minutes of fame:

  - need people to collect donations during

  - Come up with something to make it awesome

  - Frantishek will be preparing food and drinks for the audience in  
advance.  Come to help with that ahead of time.  (kambucha, etc)

  - Bring people to the event!  Try and bring at least 3

  - TODO: donation bin? If it looks cool it will bring in a lot more!

  - at this event will be inviting people to yogurt class, kambucha  
workshop, noisebridge meeting


Moving the meeting time:

  -  Some weekday earlier in the evening


Incubator:

  - Tomorrow Frantishek will make a basic box/structure for the incubator.

  - Glen? can work on arduino/temp control stuff.  Wants to make incubator kit.



Proposal: membership budget

  - Accumulation of resources through promotion rather than membership dues.


  - Document stuff publicly - on the wiki.  Create page if necessary.



More information about the Tastebridge mailing list