[Tastebridge] brewing class Wednesday and Friday? Help!

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Mon Nov 8 18:34:29 PST 2010

Hi to All!
Well I hope that someone can keep up to my word and make the Wednesday
Brewing class happen. I'm going to ask several people who does brewing
to take care about Wednesday if any of you would like to help out it
would be great. I'll take care about Friday, class will start around 6
pm.

I'm sorry for the change but it is really busy in Three Stone Hearths
and I've to do all the brewing so I did not make it for my Mondays
Japanese class again and the only other option is Wednesday from 6 pm.

I'll keep you all posted.

Sincerely,

Frantisek