[Tastebridge] Come and join! Menu for tonight

algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org algoldor at frantisekapfelbeck.org
Sat Oct 2 13:45:25 PDT 2010

Hi to All!
Here is the basic menu for this evening. There will be probably some
slight changes in dishes plus few more! Kombucha tasting will be quite
big today, there are more than 6 flavors to try. I hope that some of
the cooking class and brewing class crowd will show up to taste or
even to help! New faces are always welcomed. We will be today looking
for contributions going towards these items, more will be listed
during the event:

ingredients for cooking and brewing classes

fee for participating on Oakland Underground Market for Saturday 9/10

intensive food culturing and brewing program

I hope to see you all tonight,

Dishes for Noisebridge Birthday Party 10/2/2010 prepared by
Tastebridge, for more details check

Lemony Lentils (vegan)

Thai Coconut Peanut Soup (carnivore)

Sweet Jicima (vegan)

Rypl (vegan)

Chicken Rizoto (carnivore)

Roasted Vegetables (vegan)

Agar Agar Dessert Gels (vegan)

Tuti Frutis Mixed Drinks (vegetarian - vegan)