[Tastebridge] DIY sous vide and deep fried egg yolks

Abe F abefetterman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:49:30 PST 2011

Hi guys,

It was great to meet so many of you when I came out last week. You have
built a really great hacker space, and I am sure I will spend more time
there next time I visit SF.  I just wanted to share the sous vide setup
recipe for deep fried sous vide egg
for those who might be interested.  We are working on a more attractive
Arduino based sous vide kit, I'll let you all know when we finish it.

Thanks again!  If you're visiting NYC, don't hesitate to drop me a line.