[Tastebridge] Brewing

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 13:35:22 PST 2011

We should have copy of Wild Fermentation I'm quite pretty sure I've donated that one to the place. I'll have a look around my data stores, I should have electronic version too (mental note taken), I'll try to find it and send it.

Wonderful book for brewing alcoholic beverages is Strong Waters from Scott Mansfield

It has really nice introduction about whole procedure of alcoholic brewing and many recipes ranging from fruit wines, to beers, ciders, meads etc.

I've not read Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers: The Secrets of Ancient Fermentation from Stephen Harrod Buhner yet but it is suppose to be superb too!

Have fun,