[Tastebridge] Coffee grounds for mushrooms

Roger H domitron at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 12:36:49 PDT 2011

If we go with wet grounds, we must adjust the moisture with vermiculite, which I have several cubic feet.  Even if we must use 50% vermiculite per volume, I think we'll be fine if we supplement with the Spawn Mate II, which I will bring. I will also bring bags, hydrogen peroxide, digital scales, a syringe, oyster spawn, and sealer.