[Tastebridge] New round of oyster mushrooms?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:12:53 PDT 2011

Alright, looks like Monday is generally a good night to meet - any
objections to this?

Apart from Matthew, would everyone else be available this coming Monday
around 7-8ish? And Matthew, would you be offended if the rest of us met up
without you to plan out the next run, then start it up the following week?