[Tastebridge] wort chiller for brewing at noisebridge?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 18:18:01 PDT 2012

I wish I coul help but alas I do not have experience with that.
Maybe you suld get in touch with people who were involved with bioboard poject, some of them are brewers. I have problem to check my contacts now because I am again on the road or rather streets of Seoul.
Best of luck with the project,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi