[Tastebridge] hummus hacking?

dsniezko at sonic.net dsniezko at sonic.net
Tue Jan 24 16:33:59 PST 2012

Cynthia came up with the great suggestion to do some hummus hacking next

Perhaps next Monday, like pizza night, we could provide some base
ingredients --- tahini, lemon, garbanzos, pitas, and maybe a gluten free
option ---  folks could bring their favorite accompaniments (jalapenos,
peppers, eggplant, and stranger ingredients) to make various dips and

I know the space has one food processor, and I can bring another, more
would probably be helpful! Any thoughts or ideas?

~ dana