[Tastebridge] type of diode needed for relay/arduino circuit

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 04:13:57 PDT 2012

Could someone tell me what type of diode is the one on the picture - link below?

We need to connect relay to the peltier device (100w) and to arduino, it is heart of the cooling/heating system of the experimental incubator. We took this picture some year and half ago but I do not know what type of diode it is and I need to buy some for tomorrow. We are going to repeat this "experiment" and hopefully also connect 10 kohm based thermistor and measure temperature.

Thanks for any hint,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi

Noisebridge-discuss mailing list
Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net