[Tastebridge] what is the English name for pressure stainless container

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 18:08:33 PDT 2012

Hi to all,
Could you tell me what is the name of the "stainless pressure container" which you use for the brew when it is done, volume around 5 gl more or less? We had few at Noisebridge, Miloh used it for his sudopop. I can not find the "f" name for it, picture no matter what I put in, it is probably the web biggest secret, at least around 10:07 of this morning ...

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi