[Tastebridge] link to our main noisebridge page removed?

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 05:24:53 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,
I've just noticed that the link to Tastebridge activities

which was at main Noisebridge wiki page under recurring events (Tuesday) was removed. From what I know there was also under this post link to the

which is still going on.

I think it would be good to have the link there because the group is still active and it is direct link to your wiki page so people can contact us etc. Now it is hard to realize that there is actually any food hacking/brewing going on at Noisebridge.

If someone would be OK to renew the link that would be great. Thanks one way or other :-))

From Omura, Kyushu,
Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi