[Tastebridge] [Noisebridge-discuss] Coffee Roasting Workshop / Hack - June 27, 7pm

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 23 01:59:09 UTC 2013

Hi Dana&Maggie,
Sounds very nice, I wonder if you are going to have some online info? We would like to use it for Food Hacking Base activity at OHM 2013 in the Netherlands where we will be making coffee during the event and we have some coffee enthusiasts (freaks) present :-)

I do not really have experience in doing the roasting by myself, have seen it made in Mexico, Chiapas from locally grown beans and it was really cool!

I wish you best of luck, just adding a link to a movie about coffee farmers and their issues with sellers/roasting companies which I have found interesting and which are being answered to the degree by your DIY roasting activity

Sincerely from South Korea, Jeju,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker