[Tastebridge] Brewbot - beer making

Richard Conroy richard.conroy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:10:09 UTC 2013

There have been quite a few devices of this kind entering the market.

However all of them are focused on the mash & boil aspects of making beer,
but none really go into the fermentation aspects.

Most beer brewers who are serious about it, and have space, will invest in
a fridge for temperature controlled fermentation, and that is usually all
you need to care about in beer brewing (once you have aerated and pitched

http://richardconroy.blogspot.com | http://twitter.com/RichardConroy