[Tiny-tux] Pwn yer Phne! Android edition! Jan 15, 2012, 4pm

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Dec 8 08:47:53 PST 2011

If you can't open it, you don't own it!  How many times have we heard or
read that?  Doubtless, we've heard it or read it on our most closed and
inaccessible possessions!   The contracts make us feel like we are renting
then, but they are ours and they should operate under our terms.

So, I would like to purpose that NoiseBridge host a "pwn yer phwn" event
when people of all skill levels and personalization commitment gather to
truly make purple feel

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly