[Toorcamp] Anyone still need a Toorcamp ticket?

Fyodor fyodor at insecure.org
Sun Jun 28 22:33:43 PDT 2009

Hi All.  It turns out that I can't attend Toorcamp this year, which is
a shame since I've been following all the lists and it is shaping up
to be a phenomenal event!  I send my best wishes to the Noisebridge
camp and especially toward Grey's epic RV journey!

The good news is that my TC ticket is now available to anyone who
needs a cheap one.  I bought it at the March rate ($150) and would
sell it for that same amount.  That's half of the $300 they now charge
online, and an even bigger discount off the $350 gate price.  There is
no paper ticket--just a email confirmation letter and a secret code
for the ticket that you give at the gate.  It is a full event ticket,
not the weekend pass.

So if any of you are interested, or know someone who is, get in touch.