[Toorcamp] Audio gear

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:34:49 UTC 2012

"hey laurent, this is crazy but you made the nice bipole enclosures at
noisebridge that I am going to take to toorcamp, maybe?"
Rubin Is there an extra receever available?

I want to bring the PA as well and throw it in the ocean ( lets see
what if the weanie SmoF'ers like that)

also finn is a dj.
mischief? will make some electronic music mr. mischief dj?

anyone else?  bring your instruments (laptops!)  I'm bringing the
mixer, my x0xBox, nord microsynth, xlr and 1/4 and converter kits, and
a mic.