[Toorcamp] Anything ragged or rotten or rusty

Zancas Dearana zancas at leastauthority.com
Thu Aug 2 23:17:34 UTC 2012

 If you want to shove it up your flashhole..

  Then you too, can learn the lyrics of the "Garbage Party Anthem".
If you value the integrity of your browser, or just aren't snappy with
the musical-memorization, Fear Not!

  By-heart recitation of The Anthem is not compulsory for membership
in "The Garbage Party" (not to be confused with those heretic
ner-do-wells from "The Trash Party").  No indeed!

  Membership, in our exclusive elite fraternity of hip-insiders is
restricted to those few of you with the moxie, the panache, the
Genital Brandishing Derring-Do!!!  to edit this wiki:

by adding your name to the obvious section!

  I have the vague notion that three people a day might be nice...

  I'm also thinking maybe Dew Shnozzle might want to achieve Turn Coat
status, and quit The Party?

I have here some newspaper thirteen months old
I wrapped fish inside it; it's smelly and cold
But I wouldn't trade it for a big pot o' gold!
I love it because it's trash

-- ظ