[Toorcamp] toorcamp, noisebridge, & you.

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Mon Jun 4 06:33:44 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:06 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Miloh told me about an idea of getting a plane to bring us directly to
> ToorCamp.  I'd love to do that!  If others are interested in that, we can
> make it happen!  Anyone else into it?

I actually found out the prices for this; see the thread I referenced.
It seemed like not really worth it; it's significantly more expensive
and only about 1.5h travel time saved (assuming you're picked up from

Would be more badass if you're into that sort of thing. Hypothetically
you could get a seaplane to land by the beach.

- Sai