[tor] Wikimedia decommissioned servers

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 13:04:23 PDT 2011

Way back earlier this year, when the project was in its infancy, Wikimedia
announced they were looking for good places to donate old servers.

I sent them a request a while ago. Months later, I just got a response from
them. They want to donate six of their servers to Noisebridge, hopefully to
the Noisetor project if possible. I went ahead and confirmed the donation
because it seems like it could be useful, but just a heads up. I'll send the
Fedex tracking number over the list when I get it.