[Noisebridge WebDev] Frontend Web Dev: No lab on Thursday, new mailing list

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:01:10 PDT 2012

Howdy campers! I'll be away on vacation for the next few days so I
won't be around for Thursday's lab.

Yesterday we added upon the Noisetwitter app we've seen in the class
before and added the (frontend) ability to set up a reply, favorite,
and retweet posts. The result can be found here:

And an announcement: there is a new mailing list for this and other
web development-related classes! If you prefer not to receive other
Noisebridge-related announcements or want to talk about the class with
other students (and me), this list is the place for you:
Any other teachers (Rails, Python) who would like to be moderators on
this list, please contact me.

The next class is about AJAX. Please prepare by signing up for
https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net or using your own hosting.

See you then!