[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:37:39 PDT 2012

On Monday I introduced AJAX via jQuery. We souped up our Noisetwitter
app so it posts our tweets and parses a response from a server:

There's a similar assignment that has us set up a bunch of buttons to
make AJAX requests:

Reminder: there will be a guest speaker on Monday as I'll be away.
I'll remind everyone again over the weekend.

The lab is a great opportunity to work on this assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.
It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!