[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:15:14 UTC 2012

On Monday, we were introduced to the CSS "position" property. Our site
with an assortment of positionings (commented out in the CSS) is
available here:

If you missed the class, the livestream can be seen here:

Thursday's lab has you going through an assignment similar to what we
saw in class. I'll spend the lab talking about a few extra ways to go
about the desired solution:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!