[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 15 04:39:18 UTC 2013

On Monday we talked about CSS positioning. Here you'll find the lecture
materials and a link to the recorded livestream:

Our assignment this week challenges you to align boxes in a whole bunch of
different ways:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!