[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 02:07:02 UTC 2013

Thanks to everyone who came out for the beginning of the new series! It was
TOO much of a success - sorry if people couldn't find a seat, vantage
point, or whatever. Here's the HTML and CSS files I put together in class:

And apologies to those who tried to tune in online - I think the saturation
of people in the space made it impossible to webcast. But you can always
watch the video for the beginning of last series, which is quite similar:

On Thursday, we've got our first assignment - make a little page, similar
to what we did in class. It should test how much knowledge you absorbed
from the lecture!
It comes with an answer key, so check it when you're done.

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!