[Noisebridge WebDev] Fwd: Rails class 1/28: Introduction to CoffeeScript

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 19:59:32 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gabe Kopley <gabe at railsschool.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Subject: Rails class 1/28: Introduction to CoffeeScript
To: Starmonkeys <starmonkeys at googlegroups.com>

  Hi, Starmonkeys! We added a new class at 7pm on January 28, 2014
Introduction to CoffeeScript

Getting started with CoffeeScript for folks of all experience levels.

CoffeeScript is a pleasant language that compiles to JavaScript, the
universal language of the browser.

We will play with CoffeeScript on its own - no Ruby! No Rails! Just Coffee.

Before class, please install CoffeeScript by following these

If you want a head start, check out A Sip of
an interactive tutorial from Code School.

I'll post a google hangout link in the whiteboard at 7pm.

 RSVP here: Introduction to

 May The Force Be With You!

Best regards,
Rails School, www.railsschool.org