[Noisebridge WebDev] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:09:28 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned the basics of JavaScript! We learned about data
types, simple operators, variables, how to call and get output from
functions, and if/else and while statements.

Our file demonstrating all these things can be found here:

Here's the video:

Thursday's assignment deals with variables and the + operator:

The lab is a great opportunity to work on the assignment, any other
personal or group project, or ask questions about any aspect of web
development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!