ZinesFromOuterSpace NEW hacker crossword puzzle + zine issue 2 release update!

glamortramp at riseup.net glamortramp at riseup.net
Sun Mar 25 14:53:47 PDT 2012

Click link to zine site, click images to view full size.

Be advised some of you may need your Jargon File handy for these
questions. This is only the second crossword puzzle I've ever made, & the
first left much to be desired. Hopefully this one's better. Let me know
how I did. Too easy? Too hard? There are a couple funnies in there. Note
that one answer is only a single letter long.

I'd like to come up with a way for people to fill it in on screen. Right
now, unfortunately, you have to print it out....or wait for the second
issue of ZiP (the Noisebridge-inspired Zine in Progress) at the beginning
of April.

ZiP02 is going to be a moby hack of a megazine, btw. Here is the list of
contents at present (still subject to change but this is pretty close to
final - note pagination continues in hexadecimal where ZiP01 left off):

3B: Contents/Intro -- 3C: Whimzy Speaks! -- 3D: What Means "Anarchy
Enema?" -- 3E: CODE HERO *Feature* Part 1 by Gavin Knight -- 41: Calendar
of Events & Classes -- 42: Great Names in Hackerdom -- 43: RICHARD
STALLMAN *Non-Exclusive Interview!* -- 46: A Visit From the Reanimated
Corpse of ALAN TURING! -- 47: BIL CONFERENCE *Insider Reportback!* -- 4A:
POIDH (Pix Or It Didn't Happen) -- 4B: Eye C at ndy: Godzebra Arrives -- 4C:
Digital Freedom / EFF -- 4E: Agency Salon Event Review + 3 Paragraph
Essay: Facebook vs. Privacy -- 50: AFJ: Practical Jokes and Humorous Hacks
-- 51: ZiPCode: v68k Emulator Part 2 -- 54: Tech Talk with Terry (TTwT) --
56: Love @ First Hack 2.0 -- 57: AYAHUASCA: MEDICINAL BENEFITS &
SCIENTIFIC DATA by Daniel Jabbour of the Psychedelic SF Society -- 5A:
Hacker Horoscopes -- 5B: CODE HERO *Feature* Part 2 Interview w/ Alex
Peake by James Sundquist -- 5D: Pirate Party International -- 5F: 10
Reasons Why I Love Noisebridge by Justin Doerr -- 60: Notes on Using the
Laser Cutter -- 61: Profile: Francisco / Homemade Vinegar, a Latin
American Tradition -- 63: Profile: Tatiana / The Sewing Circle -- 65: How
to Make Limoncello -- 67: Hacker Horoscopes by Daravinne -- 68: Raspberry
Pi -- 69: Enema Kit Consumer Review -- 6A: WordPlayGround -- 6C: Mycology
by Alan Rockefeller -- 6E: Games: THE MADE by Alex Handy (the Guy Who Made
The MADE) -- 70: Review: Fragments of an Anarchist Anthropology by Martin
Mackerel -- 71: Hacker Crossword Puzzle -- 73: In Defense of Poetry
(IDOP): When I Go To Minnesota -- 74: End Credits / HACK LE MONDE!