Simbridge is a simulated hackerspace you can edit.
 New Links
- Simbridge Gitlab public repository NEW up to 10GB size repos
- Gamebridge Unityversity Simbridge Project Page has the most up-to-date description of the project and connection to the how-to tutorials to teach you how to use Unity and contribute.
- Mixbridge is a mixed reality project to combine VR and AR with the Simbridge level
- Download SourceTree or Github clients
- Clone the Simbridge repository by clicking this link clicking HTPS and then clicking copy then cloning in SourceTree and pasting it in to save it to your disk.
- Open Unity 5
- Open Project and point it at the folder where you saved it.
To learn about Unity game programming, join Gamebridge Game Dev Tuesdays 8-11PM.
Simbridge is also an opportunity to learn how game development works. When you make revisions to the Simbridge game world files, make accompanying changes documenting your added features to the GDD on this page.
Simbridge Game Design Document The Simbridge Game Design Document describes the design of the game in detail.
 Simbridge Game Design Document
Below this is a SimBridge game design document.
- Turnable book pages
 Planned Features
- http://123d.circuits.io/ Arduino simulation station at the Circuit Hacking table
 Suggestions Welcome
Do you have an idea? Put it here along with your name if you'd like to be involved in helping like this:
- You should add some stripey tape on the floor. -My Name, email@example.com
 Planned Additions
Content that should be added to Noisebridge in the future:
 Gamebridge Gamehacking
Provide some explanation of the class and our work on building SimBridge itself.
 Dream Team Neurohacking
Wednesdays 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm Dream Team Neuro Hackery - EEG research & development project with general interest in sleep, dreaming, creative intelligence, and many loosely related topics such as: neurophysiology, signal processing, cognitive neuroscience, and (especially) hacking code and devices for data acquisition and analysis. Join us at the CollaborationStation (near the Hackatorium). Expect general discussion around 8 PM - usually moving along by 9 PM to focus on more technical aspects of current project.
 Space API
 has data for the app to draw from.