Ditto. I updated the mailing address but lots of this is just out of date. -- User:beka
We have a box for mailing; not an official PO box but a PMB (Personal Mail Box).
Noisebridge 2261 Market Street San Francisco, CA 94114
Use this address for all official communications, as the mailbox at 2169 is not secure. It can receive non-USPS parcels such as FedEx or UPS. An officer will hopefully check this frequently. Probably it's not the best idea to have personal stuff shipped here.
We also have monkeybrains; it's unclear if we still use sonic
- provider: sonic.net
- phone: 707-522-1000
- account: noisebr
- type: Fusion Business Class w/ Static IP's
- monthly cost: $100 (+ tax)
- Authorized users:
- Dr. Jesus
- Matt Peterson
- Ben Kochie
- Andy Isaacson
There are two meters for the floor; there previously had been two tenants. As of October 2009, both meters are on and billed to the Noisebridge account below.
We have a new PG&E account for 2169 Mission (could not transfer the 83C account b/c it was residential ?!?)
- PG&E phone: 1-800-468-4743
- account number: 0597139732-7
- rear meter is under our account as of 9-29-09 -- meter number 6331H5.
- front meter was turned on on Monday 10-5-09 -- meter number 703T78.
- service level for both meters is 'small': A-1
- if we go over 4200 kWh per month consistently, we should upgrade to the 'medium' rate, A-10
- We're still e-billed
- the billing address is our non-PO Box (see above)
- the building is not piped for gas service so we don't have that
- master switches (two) are in the basement, labeled "3rd Floor" and have the above meter numbers on them.
- See Electricity for details on our usage.
Trash needs to be taken out on Monday and Thursday night, and brought back in on Tuesday and Friday morning.
- provider: Sunset Scavenger
- phone: 415-330-1300
- account: 514993762
- pickup day: Tuesday & Friday
- garbage bin: one 64 gallon (black)
- recycling bin: one 64 gallon (blue)
- monthly cost: currently around $500
- start date: 2009-08-18, got larger garbage bin on 2009-09-25, got more bins in 2018 but unsure of precisely how many new ones
- as of 10-15-09, the billing address is our non-PO box (see above)