880 Harrison / 185 Clara
This is two buildings back-to-back on a single lot, owned and managed by one landlord.
 880 Harrison #301
- $2495/mo, 1803sf claimed
- concrete floors (painted in "toughcoat"), ceilings (10-11 ft?), columns
- double-pane windows, no screens
- direct line of sight to I-80
- north and south exposure, lots of natural light
- shower, one toilet, kitchenette w/ minifridge (no dishwasher)
- top floor (3rd). claims "foot of concrete" in the ceiling, but no other insulation.
- owner pays gas heat, garbage, water, common-area janitorial. no AC (but window units would be trivial).
- unit has its own electric meter.
- at least 40A 120VAC (breaker box has 9 20A breakers + 1 30A breaker IIRC).
- no elevator, which means no ADA -- landlord mentioned this can be an issue with publicly advertised events (drive-by handicap access lawsuits == $$$$).
 185 Clara #101A
- $2250/mo, 1757sf claimed
- concrete floors painted a nice brown toughcoat, high ceilings, columns
- less exposure (open north exposure, limited SE exposure) but still plenty of light.
- top floor (2nd). Again claims of concrete as insulation.
- more-hackerly foyer (giant electric distribution box, etc)
- shared toilet + kitchenette with other tenants (no shower).
- bizarre sloped floor.
- no elevator