|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | E|
|272 Capp St. | Layout | Parking | Fence | Access | Patio | Entrance | Front | Hackitorium | Stage | Lockers | Stairs | Upstairs | Classrooms | Exits | Roll up door | Bathrooms | Network | Roof | Audio | AV | Construction | Electrical | Print Shop | Elevator | Back hall | Back patio | Fire escape | Plants | Sustenance | Housekeeping | Edit|
|Access | Gate | Front Door | Doorbell | RFID Token | Payphone | Security Camera | SecWG | SHED Server | Edit|
|You are looking at the Access control panel. It connects to the doorbell, keycode Payphone and RFID Token reader for the Gate and Front Door monitored by the Security Camera. It is controlled by the SHED.|
|Access control systems at Noisebridge allow people to enter via Payphone code, RFID Token swiping, or doorbell buzzing for Getting in.
|OUTDATED: This page's contents are outdated and need some edits by maintainers or maybe you. Edit|
The page needs an update to reflect details of the new system.
Noisebridge has tended towards default-open since its creation. At various times in the past, this hasn't worked so well.
- Gate to buzz, keypad or swipe into the Yard.
- Door to walk in when the roll up door is shut.
- Roll up door open to the Yard during warm times and weather.
- RFID Token reader for 24 hour access that can swipe in.
- Payphone keypad used to get in.
There is a list of accredited RFID tags, along with their access level. It is kept on a Raspberry Pi.
As designed by Mitch and the Access Control committee.
- Noisebridge is as open as possible
- The Greeter is responsible for closing the space at night.
- Noisebridge is open from 10am-11pm daily as long as there is a person available to let people in.
- The last person to leave at night is responsible for closing the space
When you have active RFID access and know how to greet people, then you may open the door for people who ring the bell. If the person is new, be sure to give them a tour. If you let a person in, then you are responsible for the person while they are in the space.
Being a Guest
If the person responsible for you is leaving, then you need to leave with them or find someone else to be responsible for you.
Historical Access Infp
RFID reader at the top doors (elevator & staircase). Door strikes for both. Controlled by a raspberry pi.
- Henner has built an access control circuit for the Raspberry Pi. We have door strikes, readers, and some relays.
- Only the board & officers could edit the list of accredited tags