BBS Door Games
|Noisebridge | About | Visit | 272 | Manual | Contact | Guilds | Resources | Events | Projects | 5MoF | Meetings | Donate | (Edit)|
|Communications Channels | Wiki | Discuss | Slack | Jitsi | Pad | Meetup | Discord | Trello | Github | IRC | VR | Twitter | 5MoF | YouTube | Blog | Zine | Contacts | Mailinglist | Guestbook | BBS | Edit|
|BBS | ANSI Art | BBS Door Games | Packet Radio BBS | Edit|
|BBS Door Games are the game apps that run on BBS systems like Noisebridge BBS.|
OG BBS Door Games
BBS games are called "Door" games because they each have a "door" command to enter them from the BBS main menu.
Trade Wars 2002
To play, create an account on the BBS using a Telnet client like Netrunner.
- Add the Noisebridge BBS to the Directory
- Create a Noisebridge BBS account
- Once you get to the Door List, type in tw02
- Join the Brokedown game server
- Press T to play
- Create an account
- Enter numbers of systems to hyperspace jump.
- Plot a course to Sol (System #1) to pick up colonists to ferry back to your home planet.
- Good luck figuring out the rest, I haven't played since I had a modem!
- If you want to join the Noisebridge corp, contact LX on Discord.
Trade Wars: Space sim BBS door game sandbox similar to modern space sims like Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen but with text.
The Trade Wars 2002 splash screen:
What you see when you create your first character.
Darkness is a badass cyberpunk game.
You can kill your fellow Runners for fun, fame and profit.
There are ancient ruined computer systems to hack into filled with remnants of Cyberpunk-era black ICE (Intrusion Countermeasure Electronics).