Board/Meeting minutes 2014-03-12
These are the minutes of the Noisebridge board meeting held on 2014-03-12.
 Meetings & procedure
 Recording of meetings
- Secretary to record high-level minutes of board meetings.
- Secretary to post board meeting minutes on general wiki.
- Board meetings are not streamed or recorded.
- Board meetings are not open to the public.
- Someone should announce a general summary at general meetings.
 Board meeting schedule
- Board meeting happen every two weeks, at 7pm on the first & third Wednesdays of the month.
- Next meeting is 2014-04-02, 1900h.
 Meeting agendas
- Secretary to maintain a permanent “future agenda” page on the NB wiki.
- Board members can add items to the agenda before or during the meeting.
- It is our general policy that older items have priority in discussion.
 Working strategies
- Our general process is to pre-plan & work between board meetings, and to make decisions during the meetings.
- Working groups are a powerful tool for the inter-meeting planning. [Rack is a good example of proto-working-group.]
 Board communication & decision-making
- Board to use private github issue tracker.
- Decisions can be made on the tracker: proposal contains "PROPOSAL", once proposal has board-majority support.
 General Noisebridge
- Madelynn is the president of Noisebridge.
 Working Groups
 Rebase working group
- Madelynn is chair.
- Chair has sole responsibility ot invite & approve WG members.
- WG responsible for: planning a rebase, budgeting a rebase, picking a timeframe for the rebase, and proposing policies associated with the infrastructure implemented at the rebase.
 Community working group
- Working group is provisional
- Tom is chair
- Chair has sole responsibility to invite & approve WG members
- WG's first reponsibility is to propose a charter of authority & responsibilities for the ongoing CWG.
 Decison process working group
- Al is chair
- Chair has sole responsibility ot invite & approve WG members
- WG is responsible for proposing an improved decision-making process for Noisebridge.