The Noisebridge Dorkroom is the successor to the Darkroom. The Darkroom is dead, long live the Dorkroom!
This is a light and sound controlled room for digital photography, book scanning, lightbox work, audio research, etc. Anything which would benefit from having a little more environmental controls than the main floor but not as extreme controls as the SparkleForge. The centerpiece is a custom built Book scanner. Mounted within are two Canon EOS Rebel 1100 SLR cameras. There are two tripods.
- confirm cameras can be mounted onto both tripods
- acquire some studio lighting
- build a lightbox or a lightable
- mass damper as temporary door
- line walls with acoustic foam
 Pics from Roadmap
Building a hot wire foam cutter.