Five Minutes of Fame 2017 03 16
Put your name and title of your presentation (by clicking edit above) - additionally a link if anyone wants to learn more.
Please also include contact details so that organisers can notify you in case the event needs to be canceled or postponed. A user page with details suffices.
1. Rick Abruzzo - Co-Producer of Oakland FIGMENT . "Why you should bring your stupid amazing project to FIGMENT on June 10" contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Darryl McAdams - QuickCheck: Type Classes Rock!
3. Robin - 1-dimensional game??
4. Christina - Livestreaming choker (twitter: @christinazou)
5. Osman Koc - tramboline as game controller - email@example.com
6. Evan Sirchuk - Bitmapping with photoshop actions
7. nickp - purple isn't real: a warning
8. User:tdfischer - Whatever is in this slide deck that @meatcomputer gave me
9. Ruth Grace Wong - sourcing parts like someone who doesn't know what they're doing
10. Lizzie - 🔊 🎶
11. Kevin - Oakland trans/women hackerspace LOL is trying to buy their building!